Portfolios adapted to a persistently uncertain environment
Designated to navigate today’s unstable markets, Seeyond’s strategies ensure a perfect coherence with Natixis Global Asset Management’s Durable Portfolio Construction® approach to construct portfolios capable of resisting all market conditions by adapting to unforeseeable market conditions.
Durable Portfolio Construction® is built on a foundation of five basic principles that result in a consistent portfolio construction process - perhaps the single most important strategy for optimizing long-term results:
The Durable Portfolio Construction® approach is based on five principles:
• Put risk management first - use risk parameters as the primary input for asset allocation to manage volatility and create portfolios capable of minimizing the impact of extreme market movements
• Maximize diversification - consider the broadest possible range of asset classes and investment strategies when creating portfolios
• Use alternative investment strategies - take advantage of alternative strategies and asset
classes to lower correlations, temper volatility and pursue new sources of return.
• Make smarter use of traditional asset classes - seek new and efficient ways to capitalize
on the long-term potential of stocks and bonds
• Be consistent - maintain a consistent portfolio construction process and stay focused on
the big picture, regardless of short-term changes in market conditions.